DEWALT 190,000 BTU/HR Forced Air Kerosene Construction Heater DXH190HD
- Equipped with a 25°F-95°F Thermostat. The heating element cycles on and off to maintain the set temperature.
- 10" Flat free tires for long lasting maintenance free use.
- Front barrel support and storage provides added barrel rigidity and
creates storage for wet gloves or service parts like filters or
- Recessed controls designed to reduce the risk of having the knobs or valves damaged on the jobsite.
- Roll cage style handles provide solid all around protection and support.
- Output: 190,000 BTU/HR; 450 CFM
- Heating Area: 4,700 sq. ft.
- Fuel Consumption: 1.4 gal./hr.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 14 gal.
- Power Requirements: 120v / 60Hz
- Wheels: 10" Flat Free
- Full Tank Run Time: 10 hrs.
- Weight when full: 120 lbs.