The DEWALT® 60V MAX* Mixer/Drill with E-Clutch® System has over 2x
the power of our corded mixer allowing it to easily mix thinset, tile
mortar, and fiber reinforced concrete†. In addition to mixing, the
powerful brushless motor allows the DCD130 to tackle demanding drilling
applications. In order to improve control the Mixer/Drill has
anti-rotation E-Clutch® System, which offers technology capable of
detecting the motion of the tool. This feature senses the motion of the
tool and shuts it down if necessary. The red indicator LED illuminates
when the E-Clutch® System is engaged.
- Mix up to 19 premixed drywall buckets (4.5 gal) on a single charge using DCB606 Flexvolt battery (6Ah).**
- Mix up to 9 buckets of concrete (4.5 gal) on a single charge using DCB606 Flexvolt battery (6Ah).**
- 3-Position side handle allows for optimum position while mixing.
- Mix up to 17 buckets of tile mortar (5 gal) on a single charge using DCB606 Flexvolt battery (6Ah).**
- Integrated E-Clutch® System helps to improve user control.
- Continuous variable speed trigger allows the correct speed to be found.
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- System: 60V MAX
- No Load Speed: 0-600 rpm
- Tool Weight: 6.94 lbs
- DCD130 Mixer/Drill
- DCB606 (1)
- Side Handle
- Chuck Key Holder and Chuck Key