The Radius 360° is a revolutionary drywall sanding tool, with unique
side-to-side, up and down, and circular mobility. The Radius 360°
features a full 9" diameter, die-cast aluminum head that makes fast work
of large surface areas. The round design virtually eliminates flipping
and the associated surface scratching and gouging. The ability to change
directions quickly without having to lift the pad off the wall is a
huge advantage over the conventional method of sanding drywall. The
detachable foam disc forms to the wall, providing a smooth, even finish.
Unlike the conventional sand pole, this foam disc wears evenly, greatly
increasing the life of the tool. Both the foam pad and the sandpaper
utilize hook-and-loop backing, making for easy replacement. Loop backed
sandpaper firmly attaches to the foam disc, preventing debris from
collecting behind the sandpaper, and eliminating a major cause of
streaking. Sanding with the Radius 360° is up to three times faster than
using a conventional sand pole, with consistently superior results.
- No flipping, skipping or scratching!
- 9" head covers large areas quickly.
- Round, pliable foam disc forms perfectly to the contours of curved surfaces such as barrel vaults, arches and domes.
- Eliminates hand sanding on 90° inside corners and the associated streaking from the hand-held sponge.
- Its easy! Hook-and-loop backing makes for quick replacement of your disc.
- Disc wears evenly and lasts longer.
- Hook-and-loop backing prevents debris from collecting behind the sandpaper, preventing uneven sanding.
- Perfect for sanding in between coats.
- Up to three times faster than a conventional sanding pole, with better results.