MUDEASE Coloring Gel tints drywall joint compound and Spackle to
provide a visible color that indicates progress, highlights
imperfections, and aids touch-up. Using MUDEASE in your mud will help
you to work more quickly on the most demanding level 5 jobs, and
achieve finish results of the highest quality.
MUDEASE compound tint is the most effective sanding aid available.
When MUDEASE dries, the color rises to the top and is easily sanded
away. Areas that retain color are visibly identified as areas that need
sanding, whereas areas void of color can be identified as sanded - This
helps to avoid over sanding critical areas, and quickly identify areas
that still need touch-up. Using MUDEASE Coloring Gel for touch-up
will guide you back to the places to be sanded or reworked without the
use of any special lighting.
MUDEASE Yellow Coloring Gel Benefits:
- Quickly and easily identify progress of work with color visibility - increasing productivity
- High concentration of active ingredient
- Better control of mud mixing tint
- Increased performance of sanding and final finish with a color tint
- Reduce flashing, shadowing, and photographing - helping you achieve the highest level drywall finishes
- Expedite the Touch-Up process - a spot again!
- Avoid over-sanding and eliminate neglected areas
- Yellow MUDEASE is ideal for final skim coating and touch up
- Larger 16.0 oz bottle is the best value.
MUDEASE Drywall Coloring Gel is a breakthrough formula for tinting drywall
joint compound and spackle for the purpose of providing extreme
visibility while eliminating paint flashing. It is used for tracking
job and employee progress, during final touch up and when working
patches or repairs. Using MUDEASE Coloring Gel for touch up easily
guides the drywall finisher back to the places to be sanded or reworked
without the use of any special lighting. MUDEASE used when patching
hides the patch completely and eliminates the need to prime . Paint
with finish paint and be done
COMPARABLE TO NEVER-MISS MUD ADDITIVE GY500
12 PER CASE