STRAIT-FLEX Butt Tape 100' Roll
- Commercial "Top-Out" applications
- Twice as fast as conventional tapes. 50% less compound. 50% less sanding. 50% faster drying time
- No pre-filling required. No delayed shrinkage
- No compound required over laminated area of tape. Just skim coat edges
- Three times stronger than paper tape
- STRAIT FLEX
Professional tapers and apprentices can achieve the flattest
butt-joints possible. Butt-Tape is twice as fast, two times as strong,
finishes in one coat, and results in half of the work than using
conventional paper or mesh tapes. Ideal for butt-joints and commercial
“Top-Out” applications, Butt-Tape leaves butt-joints virtually
unnoticeable. Butt-Tape requires no pre-filling, will not shrink, and
does not require compound over the pre-finished laminated center. The
tape’s outer edge features a diamond punch pattern for a superior bond,
faster drying, with no rippling or blistering.
- Vertical and horizontal butt-joints.
- Commercial “Top-Out” applications.
- Ceiling butt-joints that have failed due to movement.
- Twice as fast as conventional tapes. 50% less compound. 50% less sanding. 50% faster drying time.
- No pre-filling required. No delayed shrinkage. No beading. No paint blisters.
- No compound required over laminated area of tape. Just skim coat edges.
- Two times stronger than paper tape.
- Repairs of cracked butt-joints.
- Can be applied with a Automatic taper, banjo, or by hand.